Thursday, May 18, 2006

Okay- here are the pictures as promised. I didn't think I would get so much use out of my flash drive but with moving and using so many pictures it has been wonderful.

This is the one and only baby Jude. He is a happy and healthy baby and boy has my brtoher Chris grown up since his birth in October. He looks like Chris from the eyes up and Tiggy, who's is gracefully beautiful in an understated way from the nose down- lucky for him, Jude may not have the Fraccalossi snoz. Jude weighs about as much as Heather and according to Nonna Anne has been panting like a dog. Too cute.


This is Heather palying with Mandy's hair as Dr. Rushforth looks on. Mandy got a kick out of telling Heather to say "Jill Bad Driver".

This is baby Elise, daughter of my cousin Kristin Galletti. She was born May 2nd.

I should get extra points for blogging twice! Until next time...

No comments: