Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Here I am in in Sunny, but not warm, Tampa. currently, Kelli and I are in her doctor's office with a complaint of a right upper quadrant pain. Being the medical docotor I am I examined her and ran through a gammut of questions to get at the heart of the problem. I guess I should could go back to medical school because I have come up blac\nk. She also has a symmetrical circle shaped black and blue which I have determined to be a bruise- she is worried it may be a clot. All of her blood work is normal so we will await the results . Her blog is linked to my myspace page myspace.com/don8life under my friends list as Kelli bel-fabulous. I realy thought my myspace site would attract more teens, but I had no idea how many older college buds would have pages. I haven't written since I have been moving, finishing up my class, getting ready for one more before graduation and working. I needed a stress free vacation and although I think there will be some stress, I think the change of scenery is needed for me. I'm going to meeting up with old friends like David, Lisa, and Jessica's Family. More later...
-Jill

No comments: