Friday, April 20, 2007

I recently received an email from Emily Wilcox regarding the letter I sent to the Old Colony Memorial, Plymouth's local newspaper. Emily Wilcox wrote the article about Chuckie Vandini, the man who recently died in a horrible yet preventable motor cycle accident. His family donated his organs. I always do something in April to promote organ donation awareness. This year, between my myspace page (myspace.com/don8life), letter to the editor, and volunteering, I think that my donors and their families would be pleased. Anyhow, Emily wrote that I had made her day with the positive reaction to her article. Yippee! I am not sure if they will be printing my letter, but at least Emily had a chance to know that her writing was well-received and inspirational.
More later...

No comments: