Tuesday, June 28, 2005

So this is the first posting for my blog page and is much an experiment. I figured that despite my best efforts to procrastinate in writing my book, this might be a way to get the creative process going and also a way to catch up with those far away friends that I don't get to talk to so often. I hope to be able to post some funny stories that will make people come back to read more. I thought I'd try this form of communication- everyone knows I hate the phone. I also hope to inform some strangers who might happen upon me randomly about the challenges I face and how to overcome them.
So it's nearly 1am and my sleeping woes continue. I hadn't slept for almost 2 days, despite Ativan and relaxing music. My dog Detroit has grown grumpy since he doesn't sleep much either. The other night at 4am I decided that it would be a good idea to clean his ears- he hated me that night/morning. It seems that at this time of day I have the nergy to do a lot of things...right now I am toying with the idea of vacuuming, but I know that would disturb my roommate Carrie. Besides, the dirt has waited this long to be sucked up- what's one more day. Since my sleep cycle is off I slept all day today, which was refreshing given that it was kind of rainy. I wish that we had a 24 hour Walmart or something so I could go out and walk around. I posted a nice tune for you- Scars by Papa Roach..check out the lyrics at Lyricscrawler.com

1 comment:

Balboni said...

Yeah- great to see these responses- jsut remember that this is a public forum, of sorts, and the messages will likely be read by all. Stay connected.