Monday, December 19, 2005

I HAVE BEEN A BAD BLOGGER THIS PAST WEEK. AS you can imagine, it has been a week of major adjustments and since I am home now (yippee!) I am retrying to reclaim my space. This is easier said than done. It takes great effort to get out of and into my bed. I am swollen from all the fluid they pumped into me and my pain meds weren't strong enough. It seems now though that I am on the right track and I am so thrilled. I am reassured that the water weight will come off, I have gone from 146 to 128 in a week, but I can still feel it in my joints and I have trouble climbing stairs and walking any kind of distance. I finding ways to keep myself comfortable and my mom got me snowman flannel sheets for a special homecoming. I will have to go to 2 or 3 medical appointments in the next threee months. They keep a close eye on you top make sure that everything is going properly. When I got back from the hospital, my car had a flat tire. It's not too bad now since I am not driving and tend to be a bit housebound. I thank everyone for their prayers- what power! What a Christmas present! More later...

No comments: