Friday, June 30, 2006

POOR JUDE! "Puppa just giving you a HUG!" I don't get it- I think it must be the size, but how funny is it! Notice the cute little short ensemble Jude's Auntie Jill got him!

Here is Heather (naked) posing with Jude at the kiddy pool at my Dad's. Heather is imitating Jude, who pants like a dog. It's probably just as well. Jude doesn't know what quite to make of a naked girl- like most men, Jude sits with his mouth open- befuddled.

Detroit Joe Puppa Dog is by Heather's side at all times, even when she's sleeping. She was snoozing in the back of the car and instead of sticking his snout out the window, Pup's jumped in the back to snuggle her car seat. Gotta love him!


Well, summer makes me lazy: if it's not the heat, it's the rain. I still have to finish one of my school projects from last school session. I'm hoping to finish that tomorrow while at work. I have enclosed more pictures of the past couples of weeks, such as my volunteer opportunity with the Coalition on Donation, which is now DONATE LIFE AMERICA, or if you live in Florida- DONE VIDA AMERICA!

That's all for now!

No comments: