Saturday, June 03, 2006

Rest in Peace Scooter

Poor Carrie. She was driving with Scooter and he jumped out the window and was hit by another car. He died. Carrie has been hysterical and her life is in upheaval with the move, worries about the surgery, and now this loss. She seems to be getting a lot of support from her aunt and her family. He brother even came up to help her move and her aunt had a burial for Scootie. My mom is pretty upset too. She loved him and would always walk him. She treated him just like he was her own grandpuppy. Carrie cam eto Kevin's to visit and she seemed very rational about the grief process and getting life back to normal. She wants to get another pup just like Scooter. I think that is a good idea. I don't what I would do if Detroit was gone. I feel sure I would need some strong medication. Pets are like children and I wouldn't have survived 2004 and 2005 without my boy, Detroit Joe Puppa Dog.
All dogs go to Heaven...

No comments: