Friday, May 04, 2007

I would have never believed it myself, but last night my mother and I attended my Sigma Epsilon Rho Honor Society initiation at Northeastern. I thought there would be more people from my program there, but there weren't. It's sort of like Omicron Delta Kappa, the undergraduate leadership honor society accept that this one is for high scholastic achievement, carrying out your work and lfie so that you can look in the mirror and tell yourself you've done well, and Research, a lifetime commitment to seeking and passing on the truth. It was great with a bar and yummy food, including chocloate covered strawberries which is always a sign of a classy function. My real graduation is Saturday, but I need a day off so I am going to see my friend Kelli C and her husband Jon. I have worked a lot to keep me busy, I mean a lot for a handicapped girl, and I could crawl under my desk and sleep anytime now. It's beautiful day and I am thinking of sitting outside. I am also trying to think of what is next to come. How do I occupy myself while I wait for this pancreas? Any suggestions besides shopping and reading?

1 comment:

Doug W said...

Congratulations on your honors! It's really not suprising though, you always were the teachers pet!