Thursday, February 23, 2006

I am at Northeastern waiting for class to begin. It's raining and lousy and I have a lot of work to do. I am trying not to think of it. Some good news though, my mom has been released from the hospital. She had C. Diff. Colitis and was bummin' pretty bad- literally. It was so bad that she almost had a preforrated bowel. I wasn't really supposed to visit her according to my doctors. Then to make matters worse- I started having symptoms after they started me on Bactrim for thsi ever present UTI, which is likely a result of the stent still in place in my bladder from the transplant. We are both on the mend however, so we'll have to see how it goes. This is the last week of class (one more) then I have a week off before the big push- three clasees a week. I have also spoken with my grandfather about doing some work with the family business- a start to get me involved in the work. oK- CLASS IS STARTING.

No comments: