Friday, February 10, 2006


I CAN'T BELIEVE how long its been since I have actually taken the time to sit and blog. I am taking two classes at Northeastern this semester, which is not really a semester- the classes are only 6 weeks long, 4 hours a night, 2 nights a week (as I am taking two classes). The commute to Boston isn't bad and I pretty used to it having to go to the doctor so much with the transplant. By the way, Wednesday marked two months with my new kidney. ANYWAY, class has been intense with chapters of reading, research projects and group work, yet I am learning a lot and I feel contributing a lot as well. I have found the convenient parking best to get to my classes because believe me, it sure is blustery walking around campus in the winter, granted it has been mild.
It si supposed to be a blizzrd this weekend, which may be okay since I have a ton of reading to do before Wednesday.
In other news, I have two friends about to pop out babies Shippy (seen above, check out Riley the WonderDog and his curiosity of his mama's belly) and Courtney. I wish them both the best with their bundles of joy soon to join our world.

No comments: