Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I am currently at the Brigham awaiting someone to take me downstairs to preop. What is great is that there's this room- the Family Liaison room equipped with computer and TVs and coffee- not that I can drink any- I am fasting for surgery. I guess my mom and Mandy are very familiar with this place, but this is actually part of the clink I don't know- believe it or not.
I had my jewelry party last night. A lot of people came (thanks) and I got $350 worth of free stuff. Of course, I got some other stuff too. Shelley Coville Beatty came, it seems that everytime I see her someone has died. She booked a party with the new catalog so she'll get a bonus too. My mom is booking in October. You'll find me at home, all blinged out with no where to go. Carrie stopped by before the party started and visited. Her surgery was rescheduled for Thursday so I'll wish her good luck for that. I have to book my airline flights for my Florida excursions and make my plans for Thanksgiving and the December cruise! I can't believe I am going on vacation. I am working some extra days at ministorage to try to save up, not a task I am so good.
Well, off to do some roto-rootering to the noggin. More later....

No comments: