Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sorry for the delay in posting, I know that many of you have called today looking for updates...
Well, 5am came, then 7am, both passing without a call or word on my status. At 9am I called the doctor (my doctor is on vacation for 2 weeks), to find out some word.
"Oh...I don't know. I haven't heard from the oprgan bank. I don't know if the organ is available yet, if they passed you over or what. I'll let you know when I hear something." It is now 3:30 and I have been trying to nap or watch the Family Feud in order to distract. Basically, unless, I am told otherwise, am still on standby. But I am planning to work tomorrow and my mom is going home and just operate normally. It is a huge stressor and a bit of a let down after such an adrenaline rush. When I have spoken today, I think they are also frustrated that I don't know. I just don't know. In any case, you will know when I do.
-Jill

No comments: