Thursday, February 22, 2007

Just another update: There is still nothing new to report. I did write an email to my doctor, who has been on vacation through this whole "stand by" situation. Nonetheless, that is what I am doing. I have had a bit of relapse on the retail therapy front, but luckily, I have been working so I haven't done much damage. I have been trying to organize my space so that at least one space in my life is uncluttered. As it turns out, more things have ended up with labels than truly organized. I still have difficulty sleeping, but I have a new class for reading so I am hoping that will do it. I am deflated about school and the DLP- I still haven't heard whether or not I have/not been admitted but I have a bad feeling and I haven't yet come up with a practical plan B. So blue is my color right now, even though the shoes I bought were pink (and very cute).
More later... send positive thoughts my way and keep me in your prayers. (thanks)

No comments: