Sunday, October 16, 2005

It's a gloomy day in Plymouth, although it's not raining. We had 9 solid days of rain and a lot of local towns are flooded. I'm not so worried about it here since we live on a big hill with no water sources in the region besides the ocean which is two miles away. It's very windy today. The cat tried to sit by the window and got blown down. I am not mtoivated to do anything today, which I keep telling myself is okay, but makes me feel like a loser. I probably should shower and vacuum, but I'd rather go back to bed, even though I did just get up like an hour ago. Even Carrie got up and out and went to get her nails done and went to the mall. I wasn't even motivated for that- I kind of wish it was raining. Instead, I am watching a TLC special on midgets, I mean "little people" to be politically correct.

No comments: