Thursday, August 25, 2005

Is it Wednesday already- actually as I look at my clock it is 12:50 am, so it is technically Thursday and in 5 hours I will be at dialysis. I saw the doctor today- the stomach doc, and a colonoscopy is in order, but not until this latest bout is cleared up. I am sick of being sick so I have booked myself a vacation- Homecoming in Orlando in November for 10 days. The ticket was cheap and as for accommodations, with all my friends, I'm sure everything will work itself out, including my dialysis schedule. I feel like I need something to look forward to, to reconnect with my friends and feel the spirit of Homecoming even if I am reliving my glory days. I will be sending an email to all my SOuth FLorida friends and my Otown folks too, as my plan is to fly into Ft. Lauderdale stay with Kelbel and then drive to Orlando where I will crash and then fly out. Yippee. Let's pray there aren't any hurricanes during that time. I can't wait for a reunion! Now I should try to sleep, I'm trying to get a sleep schedule going and I definitely blew it tonight.
Please pray for my friend Jenn Cross' dad Dick, his cancer is setting him back pretty bad and things aren't looking good. The worst part is that he is suffering. No one deserves that.

No comments: