Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Today was a 6. I had to make up dialysis from yesterday because my colon would not permit me to sit through treatment. I made it , getting up only once. They switched me from Phlagyl to oral vacomycin, which makes my ears ring and my hearing worse, but oh well, it makes me feel a little bit better. I am just now getting back on track with my email and personal business. I was scheduled to take my real estate exam, but there was no way I could just sit through it that long- not quite that recovered. I have been captivated by the Hurricane coverage and I am praying for all of those suffering. I can't imagine not having a toilet right now. Although last year in Florida was quite the challenge. I cringe to think of the death and diasease that will follow the aftermath of this tragedy. Martha gets her ankle bracelet off today- cheers to the strong women of the world, whether you like her or not.

No comments: