Thursday, January 19, 2006

DID YOU KNOW that Brigham and Womens Hospital conducted the first organ transplant in the world? Did you know that kidney transplants (in general) originated at the Brigham? I guess that I am in good hands. I have a clinic appointment tomorrow and I am hoping that with my digital camera I will be able to capture my caregivers so that I might post them. They have been such a huge part of the process and I look forward to seeing them, which makes appointments more tolerable.
For some reason, I am starving.

Just a minor complication, my wound is not healing, or let's keep it positive: it is healing very slowly. Very slowly.

I am drafting my response to my donor's wife, who emailed me kind, heartfelt words earlier this week. I don't want to keep her waiting too long.

My friend Jenn has made it back to Spain, despite her colon upset. I completely understand her perdicament and couldn't imagine flying all the way to Spain with such upset.

More tomorrow after my appointment...

No comments: