Wednesday, January 18, 2006




SUnday night we ate at the 99 restaurant. My friend Kelli Collomb sent me this pink sweatsuit. I have yet to send her a thank you note- SHAMEFUL KIDNEY BEAN! I will be taking the time this week to catch up on my mail and all the terrific letters I have received. They have truly kept me going. Not much going on this week. I still have a visiting nurse come to my house twice a day to pack my open wound with gauze. I heal funny and the prednisone and diabetes don't help. So where they stuffed the kidney in me is still open...my kidney is not like bursting at the seams or anything. I am always a little leary about that since in 2001 my guts came out from my last abdominal surgery. They were my favorite color. You guessed it:pink. My doctor said there was no chance that my kid would pop out- phew! more later...

No comments: