Sunday, September 25, 2005

I spent most of the day today sleeping. When I went to get up and get ready for dialysis, the colon began to get uproarious so I cancelled my appointment and rescheduled for Monday morning. I think that since I was having trouble sleeping last night, I took too much Klonopin and that "relaxed" my system a bit too much. I have been better during the waking hours. Carrie and I played Scrabble and then I downloaded my mom's pictures from Nantucket. I figured I might make Darryl a scrapbook for his birthday of the celebration and some other photos I have. I heard from one of my special people Rebecca Hejl, who told me that she was engaged! I love good news. It helps pull me from the rip tide of my pity party. It is getting a little better. My mom came over and cleaned my house today. I think it helps her feel like she is doing something. ALthough I haven't had soda in months, and I am proud I haven't fallen off teh diet coke hotline, I have been drinking diet mountain dew which really gives me a kick. Gotta finish wathcing law and order now.

No comments: