Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I was happy yesterday when I opened my mail and discovered the latest edition of the Pegasus, the UCF alumni magazine. They did an update of my story and the good works my friends were doing,i.e., the cirlce of friends supper club. I am going to send out a group email to let everyone know about it and promote organ donation awareness.

Fall is really setting in now. The leaves are falling and it is cooling off. I feel like I missed most of summer because of my stomach. It looks like there aren't any classes being offered this winter for my school program, which is disappointing. I guess it gives me more time to get my business in order. I still have to take my realestate exam, but I want to make sure that my stomach is okay before committing.

Above is the picture of my family in Nantucket for Darryl's birthday.

No comments: