Thursday, September 08, 2005

Yippee! I convinced the docs to let me go home. I am not constantly in the bathroom, infact, things have slowed quite a bit. I think it may be related to the liquid vanco that they are giving me instead of the pill form, who knows, maybe it just finally started to kick in. Anywho, I will see my doggy, which pleases me beyond all else. I'll sleep in my own bed. And in general, just be more relaxed. I dropped my classes, which saddens me, because I probably could have just gone next week without fail , but I think my body is telling me to correct my priorities and school can take a back seat right now. I have some things I have been procrastinating with because I have been so ill so now is the time to get my business in order, like visiting my family, scheduling my real estate exam and getting some refunds I'm due. I long to reorganize my closet and ready my fall shoes. Yes, this may seem shallow but , I guess I am when it comes to shoes. Hey we all find joy in different places. I have a pair I was asaving for the first day of school that I got for $11.70, normally $40. That is a dream for me. Not only a great pair of shoes but a great pair of shoes deeply discounted. Okay TANGENT!. I am hoping that now that I am going home I will be able to see my friend Jenn Cross- my ballsiest frienjd by far. She just picked up and moved to Spain, depsite the cloud of chrone's disease floating above her head. She's following her dream of being a writer and is way further into her book than I am on mine. (Jealous) Perhaps her ferver will kick my kiester into gear. more from home....

No comments: