Tuesday, September 20, 2005

my life has been relatively unblogworthy the past week. My colon has been in an uproar and just when you think it was settling down, bam! a flare up. The doctors were trying to restart my antibiotics and that just set me back to square one. Today I missed dialysis because I couldn't keep out of the bathroom for more than twenty minutes. I didn't have a complete treatment on Saturday either. So I am huge,bloated and full of fluid. I also missed the family Nantucket trip. Besides being in the bathroom, I spent the weekend sleeping. I am just very frustrated with this lot in life and find myself drowning in pity, which is very un-Jill-like. I don't think time in the hospital will necessarily help my ailing colon or spirit. I have neglected my email, my phone, any real connection with the world. I don't think I've left the house in five days- how pathetic. I think I'll have some golden grahams now and hope they stay in. I hope everyone reading is feeling happy.

No comments: