Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Another birth announcement! Courtney gave birth to Shay Pond Bridge, a beautiful little girl on March 7 at nearly 1am. I am going to see baby, mommy and daddy GW tomorrow afternoon. Wednesday I see the lung people- it's been a while and I'm sure they'll be pleased with my kidney progress and lung stability. My aunt will be home tomorrow so I am planning on going to see her to find out what the work situation is going to be and to see if J has had anymore successful dates...As for me, I'm still waiting for Mr. Right. I've been informed that Doug is engaged to his whore and she is carrying his child, God bless her- I wonder what it's like to carry the spawn of the devil? Thankfully, I'll never know and that chapter of my life is nearly over. The divorce is finally final on 4/23 and I already reclaimed my name. I don't think I will ever dare to change it again.

No comments: