Monday, March 20, 2006




First of all, this is Carissa's baby Hailey who turns 10 months this week. Carissa, you better hope this girl has not inherited your wild side or you are in big trouble! I miss you!

Okay, in other news, I got up this morning and Carrie handed me a bag and said she found it on the door. I looked inside and was utterly speechless. It was a pair of PINK bunny slippers. I guess Kevin found a pair. I thought it was sweet when he said that he looked for him, but to actually deliver, I couldn't believe it. I called him and he asked if I found them and if liked them. ???Are you kidding??? So he knows all about my scars and my life and still finds me beautiful. Astonishing. It's still early and I'm not going to rush it but so far so good. Let's hope it keeps going that way.

No comments: