Monday, March 13, 2006


Today is Monday and I have to say it is better than yesterday. My stomach is extremely sensitve and it was a bad, bad Sunday. I am in good spirits though. I am thinking about having a little bash to welcome in Spring a celebrate all things good- A Good Fortune party. It would be in April to recognize my 7th lung transplant anniversary and good health, good friends, and good beginnings... More info. to come about that.
I am happy to say that my friend Alison will be working at the Mulch factory and I will be picking up hours at the ministorage. It's all about the Balboni companies! It will be a small job while I am still in school and business picks up as the season begins. I am out of Dt. Mountain Dew so I better hit the store before I pass out with lack of caffeine!
catchyalater

No comments: