Sunday, March 05, 2006







First, let me wish my sister-in-law a Happy Birthday! (I did send a card I promise.) I have to make up for last year since I was in a coma, gee sorry. Well, this is year is much improved from the last, wouldn't you say.

The semester is over until next week so I am taking some time to get my stomach back in order- its been on the fritz for like two weeks after introducing new evil antibiotics into my system- DRAT! I am taking three classes during the next 6 week session. Then two classes the next and two in June and Viola! A masters degree a la Northeastern. Hopefully, my health will cooperate. I am going to head back to work, in all likelihood, when the weather improves (for the family biz if they'll have me:))

I would say that this was one of my best weeks yet. Classes ended and though exhausting- totally worth it. I just have to time myself with the whole bad habit of procrastination. I went out with the girls from class and had a blast . I met a cool guy... and tonight 'THE COUSINS" as we call them, Jennifer, J-Bird, Jenn's hubby Rob, Hooker and my grandfather went out to dinner. It's funny because I haven't been to the Fireside in say, five years and that's the same place I went on my date and J calls to say we had reservations. Hmmm... So my grandfather is excited because he gets his Harley back soon- he totaled it at Sturgis Bike Week (By the way, he'll be 78 at the end of month believe it or not!). I thought perhaps I might be able to ride with him this year (last year I couldn't even sit on it with my swollen body and weak limbs),but he put that idea right in the can, given the kidney and my aunt, who will probably get a bad case of arguda (italian anxiety, the worst kind) over it. Any how, here are some pictures of our fun and one that's been sitting in my camera of Baby Jude, my nephew. More later...

No comments: