Sunday, March 19, 2006


















It seems that the problems of the blogger have self-resolved and we can get on to the business of reporting.
I would like to congratulate Ashley Trowbridge Rodriguez and welcome her new baby Chloe into the world. Ashley sent adorable pictures. However, if you want your pictures posted here they need to be in an email. While I love the Kodak slideshow, it is difficult to post them. You know, I'm only keen to the basics!
Above are pictures of Baby Davis and the Monkey I made him at Build-a-Bear. The ever hormonal Shippy, forever my monkey, was brought to tears. I had them put a sound card in his paw that says "I love you monkey." I can't wait until I meet him in person.
In other news, I think I have a boyfriend. Well, let's just go ahead and say I do. While I met Kevin in my internet dating exploration, he actually is at my condo complex everyday. He owns a professional cleaning service and has the contract on the condos. He is a single father of a beautiful two year old girl (see above) and he fought for custody for her. That says a lot, doesn't it? I love men in glasses and of course, he wears them. He is responsible, passionate, thoughtful and considerate; he listens and we talked for hours on the phone before we met in person. I have never felt so lucky. We've seen each other four days in a row. Each time we meet I learn more about his world and share a little more of mine. I have been honest about my health, my life, my expectations. He has welcomed me. Even Carrie likes him- she never likes anyone I date. So I write this hoping things are jinxed and I feel like the risk is worth it to put myself out there with faith and hope in my back pockets- hoping for the best. I expect he'll be posted here soon enough:)

No comments: