Sunday, March 05, 2006


Drum roll please...Help me welcome John Davis Kendrick to the world. There he is, posted above, son of my dear friend Shippy, better known to the world as Sara Shipman Kendrick and her hubby Brian in North Carolina. Davis is bound to be a Sox fan, given his dad's loyalty after living in Boston while I, ironically, moved South looking for the consumate geographical cure for a broken self-esteem, (note heart is not listed). Anywho, Davis came into the world with a full head of hair (what the HELL were you eating, Shipman?)! We are hoping that the family enjoys health, happiness, love and laughter...as always!

Stay posted...More babies and weddings to come before the year is through. I wish all my friends good drugs for a pain-free labor.

In other, much less fascinating news, I got new glasses today, very similar to the ones I've been wearing since I have been blind as a billy goat. I will post super Jilly pics as soon as they are ready! I need more ink cartridges so I am off to the 24hour Wal*mart this booming metropolis boasts! Who wants to watch the Oscars anyway.

Cheers.

No comments: