Friday, March 10, 2006

Well, well...it seems I have more blog readers than I expected. I think blogs fulfill that journalistic curiosity- that bug on a wall- thing where you can tap into even the most mundane nuances of someone's life- and no one will be any the wiser. The only time people know you were there: posting a response.
I have chosen to leave a posting from a couple days a go- out of fairness and the prinicple of free speach. You can make up your mind on you own. After all, this is not about his life, it's about mine and what a good life it is.

That being said I got that damn fish hook out of my bladder and kidney yesterday. It took 5 minutes. However, my OR slot was bumped 3 hours. SO for 5 minutes worth of medical care I waited a full four hours. I don't mind though, someone's life was saved- I was bumped for a kidney transplant. And so the cirlce of life continues... I have a date next week in Belmont when I am volunteering at the New England Organ Bank- I think this will be rewarding work. Perhaps, my life's work. No more dealing with neurosis (other than my own - ha!) and selfish complaints. I will write and speak and CHANGE THE WORLD! you should too. until then, Jill

No comments: