Friday, September 01, 2006

As you may remember from earlier posts, I was invited to speak at the annual conference of the Massachusetts Society for Respiratory Care in Sturbridge, MA on September 27th and 28th. My session is called " As I Live and Breathe: Life Lessons Learned Battling CF and Triumphing Through Transplantation." The contents will be similar to that of my "Get Carded" speech in 2000, as I returned to my "Homecoming" post-transplant. The difference this time will be that it will be more jargon laden and will have more applicability to the audience of medical professionals.

SO WHY I NEED YOU...
Dear Friends,
If there is something poignant about your experience with me, perhaps I lesson we both learned together the hard way, something you never knew before you encountered me, any funny story, or even a story that wasn't funny until now, please remind me and post a comment or email me. I need your help.
I want to make a dramatic impact- one that is remembered for its humor in the face of adversity. LET'S HOOK IT UP!

No comments: