Friday, September 15, 2006

I am POOPED! I was supposed to go see doctor kidney today but I have already gone to the city for appointments 4 days this week, so I asked her to switch it to another Friday that I would be coming in anyway. Getting this pancreas will be a thrill, but you really have to committed and not have any other life while you do it. I am trying to be a professional patient, professional student, and pseudo mom.

I opted to take 3 classes to finish up my class work. I still have a bit left from my class in June, which I am aiming to complete this Saturday at work. Just buckle down- Just buckle down. I keep telling myself. But I am going in a million directions.
I am doing my masters project this semester, focusing on what else Increasing awareness for organ donation. I have completed a lot of the parts of the whole so I am thinking that it will be exciting to get all my ideas off paper and into action. Part of my project is going to be my presentation next week for the Massachusetts Society of Respiratory Therapists. I was thinking of a slide show of pictures- SO IF YOU HAVE ANY PICTURES OF ME LOOKIGN SICKLY OR LOOKING REALLY HEALTHY<>

More updates later... Days of Our Lives is On and I must read about Financial Management of Nonprofits.

No comments: