Saturday, September 16, 2006

In general, it's just another quiet day at Camelot Self Storage. However, my mind is frantic planning and digesting everything from this week. I started back to school this week and it was like a fresh wind blew through my house. I felt alive and awakened- then overwhelmed. I'm doing my master's project this semester and while I expected it to meet every week, it turns out only to meet 5 times. This makes implementing my large scale organ donation awareness project much more realistic. I also was granted renewal on my financial aid, an area I am truly trying to resolve as much as possible. I'm hoping my financial management class will rub off on me there.

Scott and Audrey's wedding is next weekend so I have to hurry up and read and do my research for school, some beauty regimens like plucking the caterpillars above my eyes and a highlight for my dead hair, AND creating the presentation for my speech next week for the respiratory therapy society.

For my presentation, I am definitley looking for pictures of me. I ahve across some other general pictures via Google images. The problem with the ocitures that I have is that there aren't a lot of me during the period when I was sickest. I don't have any oxygen pictures or what not. I'm really going to check the archives to scan and make a slideshow. SO...IF YOU HAVE ANY PICTURES OF ME LOOKING BAD (not bad, but) SICKLY/BAD- PLEASE SEND ASAP!!!!
Much love,
me

No comments: