Saturday, July 23, 2005

I haven't blogged in a couple of days. Mostly, I would say because dialysis has been kicking my ass. I had several doctor's appointments on Wednesday, including one with the psyhicatrist to address my insomnia and anxiety. Those days just left me wiped out. I had a paper I had forgotten about Tuesday night, so all in all it was a busy time for little Jilly. I have been trying to be better at returning phone calls, so I apologize if I haven't gotten to you yet. The big things this week: Date #2 with Steve. Truly a gentleman, we seem to be getting along as we get to know each other. Mandy comes home tomorrow in preparation for the big day. Kate and Cyn will be around too. I don't know why it is that it takes so much effort for all of us to get together. I have my real estate class all weekend: 12 hour days and I am not sure if I am physically up to it. Especially, since I have spent the last two days as a useless human confined to my bed. It will certainly be a challenge. I'll write more tomorrow. My special person of the DAY is REBECCA TAMBINI, my friend who knows the value of the geographical cure and was willing to help me find mine by driving in the bug with the dog all the way to Florida. THese are things you don't forget. Night night for now.

No comments: