Sunday, July 17, 2005

SO the date was last night and I got home around 1am since it is an hour's drive from Revere, but all in all, I would say that it was a great date. I met him at the FourPoints Sheraton, where there is one of those japanese hibachi restaurants. What a great choice for a first date! Clearly, thisguy had done his homework. We were going to go to the beach after dinner, but it was packed with annoying teenagers and there was no place to park. SO we went to his place, which had a picnic table. He pulls out a full on picnic basket and blanket and candles...He had fruit and wine and cheese and crackers. All things that I love. Dare I say it was a 10. I was a little nervous, still just trying to get my feet wet in the dating pool. I talked to this guy, Steve, a lot on the phone so we already knew about each others stories. We seem to be coming from the same situation so he understands my trust issues as he was cheated on by his spouse as well. I like that he has a career, he is a fahter to two little girls he adores, and he seems to celebrate each day or live by the same credo as I. There's something special about him. So we'll see what happens. He already called and wanted to make plans for tomorrow- so I know he won't be that guy that says he'll call and doesn't.
Today was a really bad day at dialysis. They took off too much water and I experienced tunnel vision, temporary blindness, dizziness, low blood pressure, headaches and muscles cramps to beat the bands. I pretty much slept the day away, staying in bed and not moving my muscles to avoid pain. I haven't had this bad of a day in a long time- I would say it was no better than a 3.
WEll, I'm off to attempt to get some zzzzs. I just had the sweet dreams tea that APRIL sent me. It does seem soothing.

No comments: