Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Today was a 6. On the lesser side of 6.
Why a 6? Well, the old colon was in an uproar tonight and as I might have suspected previously, I can very clearly associate it with excessive use of milk products- therefore, I fear the worst: lactose intolerance. I made stuffed shells, an eggplant lasagna, and a batch of meat sauce this afternoon as I was feeling quite domestic. For dessert, I had a bowl of corn Pops- and it wasn't much longer before I experienced pops of a different kind. Yikes.
I still haven't found Mr. Right on match.com and I have taken to being upfront about my health concerns to weed out the creeps. The best email message I have gotten so far was the guy who said that if they sold me on amazon.com, he would buy me and pay extra for overnight shipping- luv-lee...
ohhh, my stomach is getting upset. I'll have to write another time. This could drop today down to a 5...

1 comment:

Balboni said...

It's fabulous to have smart friends. I will try those tips straight away.