Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Yesterday, an okay day, probably a 7. It got worse after susnet when I started to swell and bloasted to uncomfortableness. The Gods of Fast Food were punishing me because I ate some McNuggets ont eh way home from getting Carrie at the airport. I was struggling all night, which means, I was n't able to sleep. Then came the dry heaving and vomitus. I had dialysis at 6am and was cared for by Raphael. Not so fond of him so far. First he was rough with changing my dressing, next there was a news flash and he left me in the middle if disconnecting me so I coulf RUN to the bathroom to go wathc tv, then he said I would have to wait to go to the bathroom- oh no yu don't make Miss Jill wait- her bowels do not have patience. When he mentioned something about his country- I tuned him out and cranked out of there early. I am done with people not understanding my digestive difficulities and getting "crap" for it. I had a dentist appointment this afternoon and although my stomch pain persisted my mother pointed out that if I cancelled at the last minute I would probably be charged. The old mouth got a clean bill of health and they even got out the mouth model to show sucular brushing to aid in the care of my swollen gums. This is part of that damn prednsione side effects.
Class was wonderful and although I'm not working right now, I have a lot of experience to draw on. I think I will put the jOhari window up for people to play with. Not tonight I still feel lousy. WHen I told Carrie about the events, besides the wicked animal stories, that happened like the date I have planned on Friday with a person I believe to be a wonderful guy. WE've been talking a couple of times a day and believe it or not, despite my hatred of the phone, we do have meaningful conversations. He is going to surprise me on our date- which makes me excited nervous! I also recounted how fulfilling class is for me. Carrie said, "JILLY'S ALIVE AGAIN!" I guess I go feel more alive, more renewed. These few good things have casta shadow on all the crap. Maybe they will help me get out of my rut. I am being more solution-focused. Instead of worrying about how I'll feel tomorrow- I am concetrating on today. What perspective! No I will go have a bedtime bowl of cereal. MY SPECIAL PEOPLE OF THE BLOG are DJ HAMILTON, who recently sent me his award winning short film "D-Grade", a riot of laughter. I am so proud he took the risk to make his dream come true. THEN< MY Russian MAMA, who got the most appropriate charm for me in her overseas travels: a hope, faith and love charm. I am so blessed to have people that think of me. All that prayers seems to work. Keep it up.
ALSO, if you have a particular scripture verse or quote of special meaning- please post!

No comments: